Negative balance on my paypal? What to do?

Stefannnn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello **bleep** you can see l have negative balance on my paypal account, the reason is because one person is request for refund. He tell that the reason for refund is "Unauthorized transaction", but he pay me money with he's credit card, and he shoud to know pin of the same (3 numbers) to send me the money. Then how this could be a "Unauthorized transaction", l mean only owner of the card know that pin so.. And also we was speaking on teamspeak when is he send me the money, l know details about transactions. First time he pay me a $170, also he pay the tax whitch is something like a  8$, anyways l got 160$, and then he again send me $10 but on that transaction, l think that he paid double tax, l mean he send me $10 but the tax was also $10 and the last time the same situation he send me $5.26 but l recieve $2.63 Reason why is he send me that money, is because, l sold him something and he send me the money for that thing, but **bleep** l can see he wants both of them ( money, and my thing ). So can you please remove negative balance from my paypal account.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.