My fraudulent buyer just won the dispute...

Laser_Dragon
Contributor
Contributor

he committed fraud on me and yet he still won. i have provided the proof of my buyer receiving the virtual item i sent. how do i fix this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laser_Dragon 

Lots of scammers about unfortunately and yours is a high risk field to sell in  ☹️

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laser_Dragon 

Virtual items are not covered by seller protection, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Laser_Dragon
Contributor
Contributor

oh damn, now i see why people and kids abuses this charge back system. they can never get in trouble and can repeatedly do this fraud.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laser_Dragon 

Lots of scammers about unfortunately and yours is a high risk field to sell in  ☹️

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Pg22
I am dealing with the same thing. PayPal ruled in my favor then the buyer called her bank and reported her card as stolen and fraudulent activity. PayPal refuses to contact her bank to fight for me. I call her bank but they say paypal has to contact them. Complete nightmare. I'm going to contact the federal trade center and report PayPal. This is fraud on me. I'm **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pg22 

Why? If you are selling virtual / digital goods paypal tell you that you have no seller protection so if you still go ahead and sell its up to you and your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.