cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fraudulent buyer just won the dispute...

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

My fraudulent buyer just won the dispute...

he committed fraud on me and yet he still won. i have provided the proof of my buyer receiving the virtual item i sent. how do i fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: My fraudulent buyer just won the dispute...

@Laser_Dragon 

Lots of scammers about unfortunately and yours is a high risk field to sell in  ☹️

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
5 REPLIES 5
Esteemed Advisor

@Laser_Dragon 

Virtual items are not covered by seller protection, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Contributor

oh damn, now i see why people and kids abuses this charge back system. they can never get in trouble and can repeatedly do this fraud.

Esteemed Advisor

@Laser_Dragon 

Lots of scammers about unfortunately and yours is a high risk field to sell in  ☹️

I am dealing with the same thing. PayPal ruled in my favor then the buyer called her bank and reported her card as stolen and fraudulent activity. PayPal refuses to contact her bank to fight for me. I call her bank but they say paypal has to contact them. Complete nightmare. I'm going to contact the federal trade center and report PayPal. This is fraud on me. I'm **bleep**.
Esteemed Advisor

@Pg22 

Why? If you are selling virtual / digital goods paypal tell you that you have no seller protection so if you still go ahead and sell its up to you and your own risk.