Minimum payment for business account?

GMaglione
New Community Member
Hello, I am experiencing a lot of issues with a PayPal transaction and I am afraid that it could be a scam. Does anyone know what is the minimum for a business account transaction? I have been told that is 600 and so my buyer send me all this money to my account but this money are stuck unless I don't pay a courier (300) and I don't send 250 pounds to another bank account. No one explained properly the situation to me, what is the second account for and etc. If you could help that would be awesome! Thanks xxx
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GMaglione 

Its a scam/fraud. PayPal does not ask you to pay a third party bank account, buy gift cards, pay a shipping first, to receive/see your payment in your PayPal account. 

If you do not see payment in your account, you have not been paid. Delete the emails and ignore the buyer.

If you do see money in your PayPal account in relation to this transaction, I would refund the money because it could be from stolen financial details and the rightful owner will file dispute and you will be liable for the money so do not send the money into a bank account, just refund.

Please contact customer service for further assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contact by social media:

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.