Matching billing and shipping address, security

PartsSellerGa
Contributor
Contributor

I use Paypal as a payment processor for my ecommerce website that a 3rd party hosts for me. I've had too many issues lately with shipping to a different address than billing and my 3rd party tells me there is an option within Paypal where it will only accept payment if the billing & shipping address are the same. Does anyone know where this option can be changed in the settings?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Merch1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue finding this setting.

My store will only ship to the cardholders billing address but when a customer is in the PayPal payment screen they have an option to unselect 'Send to my Billing Address' and can enter a completely different address for the delivery. This is a Fraud risk for stolen credit cards with items being shipped to a fraudster then chargebacks being filed by the actual cardholder. 

Is there a setting for Merchants where this Send to my Billing Address box cannot be unchecked and the Shipping address is defaulted to the cardholders billing address and cannot be changed when making payment?

Thanks  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.