Man stole his payment and more from me. Paypal wont help me.

Tmareeb
Contributor
Contributor
I work at a bar and allowed a man to pay me via pay pal for them to be vip. Everything was fine. After the time he bought in vip expired him and his friend went back downstairs. The guy was rock solid, possibly a body builder but he was begging everyone for meth so i went my seperate way. Soon he finds me again first asking to for me to send him $200 and he will give me the cash back. He was aggressive, strong and on drugs it seemed so i feared for my safety. since his payment processed fine the first time i did as he said hoping to get him to leave me alone. He sent me money on paypal and i gave him 200 cash. He said it was his work account so it was like free money. So we had 2 $200 transactions. One for him to go to vip with me. Second.. Was him knowing he could rip me off.. Not only did i give him $200 cash. the next day he disputed causing me to owe him $500 Being a single mom i got to work once a week or once every 3 weeks. So the money he sent me (with no issue) was spent on bills and kids immediately. THIS SCAMMER STOLE FROM ME AND MY KIDS.Ofcourse now i cant get ahold of him and paypal wont help. i would never steal from a person. He stole from a struggling mom of 2. Its been a year and they are still on his side and im still in debt and i still cant believe the CRUELTY of the situation. I went though so much hell over this and have got no help. It messed up my credit as well. All because i tried to help a man with no cash by letting him pay me through pay pal.Anyone help me please! We cant allow scammers to do this. Paypal wont listen to or help me but sent me a msg today saying he wins.Do i really have to go to the police station and make a report? Im new to these issues PLEASE SEND OPINIONS
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.