Jiadi Co. Limited

Alansheilaw
New Community Member

We paid £18.99 to Jiadi through PayPal on 21st March for a solar fountain, and have heard nothing more. Is this a genuine company?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alansheilaw 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alansheilaw 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ABJ51
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought something off this company and now realised it's fake and wanted my payment back you can't email them cause the the address is wrong and bounces bk
Login to Me Too

mjmc
Contributor
Contributor

Got scammed myself. Wish I saw these posts sooner. I've been trying to get a hold of someone and Paypal actually favored Jiadi CO in my case (trying for an appeal). Which I definitely can't believe since JIADI CO is not a legitimate company. They recently added a fake website about car decorations, yet they are labeled as a "clothing" brand, and they are advertising hair tools on social media. Which I ordered for father's day, early. Never arrived and it's nearly a month. Tried to get a hold of them, once I complained to Paypal "How can I get a hold of them if they have no contact info?" Jiadi CO suddenly had an email where we can contact them. I emailed and they took a while to respond and provided me with a tracking number that was not legit and not associated to any delivery service. Once they did respond, they didn't provide me with anything substantial other than the fact that they "...are not working at the moment." If you're really going to finally make an effort to contact me, why not try to provide me with some comfort and/or provide actual useful information about what I supposedly purchased from you and tell me that you **bleep** me over. This is so disappointing. Crazy, I don't get mad often and this has gotten me on the other side of the spectrum! 

Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree with the same has happened to but different items, I have an actual email from them saying it was a advertising mistake and but still charged me $48, PayPal have awarded Jiadi, there is something terribly wrong here with PayPal
Login to Me Too

sharidobbs
New Community Member

I ordered a bra. It  took 6 weeks and 4 emails to arrive and it was a piece of crap. Technically the issue was resolved iwth Paypal because the item was received. But it was JUNK and not as advertised.. DO NOT ORDER from them

Login to Me Too

ABJ51
Contributor
Contributor
That happened to me I ordered a bra seen remarks stright away and tried to cancel the order while pending but the emails kept bouncing back. Anyway the bra arrived after me trying to cancel it .. basically fit a child not me so I've had a long old toll with PayPal it's been a nightmare I've now got to send the bras back to get my money back which is £25 pounds no post code on the address for me to send it back mind 😠 agree stay well away
Login to Me Too

rosynyc
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a camera stabilizer form this company $45.98 did not receive and pay pal does not help

Login to Me Too

mjmc
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased hair shaver tools (which was a hefty amount) and nothing as well. Once I reached out to Paypal, they didn't help me either. They actually favored a fake company, regardless of the proof. 

Login to Me Too

Scotty63
Contributor
Contributor
It’s happened to me I purchased 2 x practice putting Matt’s for $48 and only got delivered 2 x golf balls which I could purchase for 50p, when I finally got a reply they said it was an advertising mistake and would I accept a 10% refund which I refused and escalated to a claim with PayPal, I have submitted all info to PayPal they have awarded the selling company Jiadi, I will now be closing my PayPal account as I don’t believe now after all these massages that PayPal help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.