Item not as described. Buyer has sent the item back to the seller.

Whitesand
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community, would you mind to help me with understanding the following situation:

The buyer has stated that the item not as described, I agreed for return the item. Buyer has shipped it and it is past only 5 days. PayPal is already asking me to notify them that I received the item, but I am still not as only 5 days past. PayPal says that they will refund the buyer and close the case. But what should I do if I still didn't receive my item?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Whitesand,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry that a transaction did not go as planned. If there is a dispute case where the buyer has shipped back the item, the buyer is required to supply tracking. The case will require either the tracking or your confirmation of receipt. If neither of those confirms delivery, the case will not go in the buyer's favor. If for any reason it does close in the buyer's favor without you receiving the item, please reach out to customer service for assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Whitesand,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry that a transaction did not go as planned. If there is a dispute case where the buyer has shipped back the item, the buyer is required to supply tracking. The case will require either the tracking or your confirmation of receipt. If neither of those confirms delivery, the case will not go in the buyer's favor. If for any reason it does close in the buyer's favor without you receiving the item, please reach out to customer service for assistance. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Whitesand
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for attention to my situation! Fortunately the PayPal is waiting me to receive the item.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.