Item Delivered to wrong address.

ryan2036
Contributor
Contributor

Paid £226 on PayPal credit, Carrier delivered the item to the wrong address despite being correctly labeled. Completely driver's fault. Yodel confirmed from their tracking system that item has gone to the wrong address and asked me to contact seller to make a claim. I filed a dispute with PayPal but PayPal denied my claim saying that seller provided tracking number which shows the item has been delivered however they didn't look in to my claim of being delivered to the wrong address. I have now appealed against their decision and provided Chat Transcript from Yodel CS confirming item was delivered to the wrong address and seller has to make a claim. Chat also confirms seller hasn't made any claim. Appeal is under review and it has been over 3 weeks. 

Another scenario I have is I returned a faulty item to the supplier and uploaded tracking detail twice. Despite all this, they denied my claim saying I never provided tacking detail. I called them and they rectified their mistake immediately and issued me full refund. PayPal seems to favour seller more than buyer. I have no confidence in PayPal anymore despite using them since their birth. I am considering completely ditching PayPal and use Credit Card instead. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.