Is this merchant secure or a scammer?

rgoncalves75
New Community Member

This Merchant advertises PayPal payment as proof of security but when you get to the checkout there is no PayPal option. I smell a scammer but wanted your opinion and report a possible abuse of Paypal logo. 

https://outlet.multifunctionalchair.shop/footrest-series-gt909-blue

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

This website does look Malicious. They dont take PayPal only credit or debit cards I would not purchase from this Merchant their prices are too good to be true. And are using logos from other companies that they don't own This company is claiming GTR racing as well as being a paypal merchant witch is False. If you go to their FAQ they don't list PayPal as one of their forms of payment but are using paypal logos. I wouldn't trust this site and you shouldn't either. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rgoncalves75 

I smell bad photoshop. lol Keep it movin', I say. The pricing is a little too gimicky to me.

You can report it on this page:

https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full?locale.x=en_IE

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Plex7
Contributor
Contributor

This website does look Malicious. They dont take PayPal only credit or debit cards I would not purchase from this Merchant their prices are too good to be true. And are using logos from other companies that they don't own This company is claiming GTR racing as well as being a paypal merchant witch is False. If you go to their FAQ they don't list PayPal as one of their forms of payment but are using paypal logos. I wouldn't trust this site and you shouldn't either. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.