Is there a better option than PayPal for a Small Business that provides Services?

TMaloneMKTG
New Community Member

For the second time in under a year we have had a client pay an invoice through PayPal. We provide the services and do the work and 2 months later, the client files through their bank that they did not approve the of the service. We then show how the client signed, IP traced the payment, provided what they wanted done, and showed the work completed. Then instantly as soon as we send the proof, an auto response email hits saying that this service is not covered by PayPal and that PayPal will attempt to fight for us though the clients bank. Yeah right...

We're sick of it. We easily have only about $3500 to $6000 go through our PayPal a month to which PayPal gets easily get 3% or more. So why is there not protection for what we do? Heaven forbid that every client we have do this one month. Then what?

So I'm asking other business owners that provide services is there are better option? Should I just go merchant services though our bank? Is there any company out that protects digital service providers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.