Intex Authorized Reseller

LORIWARN
Contributor
Contributor

Is the website Intex Authorized Reseller legit? Only contact info is a an email which is being returned with the message "permanent error. There is no phone number etc. The funds came out of my account as Jennifer <removed>. Does anyone know what is up with this website? I screen shorted everything.

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

LORIWARN
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for the typos lol ooops
Login to Me Too

EmeraldCity33
Contributor
Contributor
I have experienced the same problem even the error screen that I’ve seen in many other peoples responses I actually received a product it was a blow kazoo that I paid $114 for that I thought was a pool if anyone has any way to tell me to deal with this situation do tell.
Login to Me Too

EmeraldCity33
Contributor
Contributor
I also can’t dispute without being able to speak with customer service as the transaction doesn’t even appear in my history. Only proof I have of the transaction going through PayPal is emails I received. Emailing the “merchant “ has gotten me nowhere ofcourse.
Login to Me Too

rusty22
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe you can try the chat with a paypay person, that's how i started but i had a transaction/order #. I would think they could find your info if you have date & credit card info used? Good luck
Login to Me Too

Rachel170
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the same boat as you.
Login to Me Too

Crystallaylalan
Contributor
Contributor
I was just wondering this yesterday. Their prices seem too good to be true.
Login to Me Too

LORIWARN
Contributor
Contributor
I got an email this morning from paypal with tracking information and from the "seller" with tracking info BUT when I tried to track it with UPS it was an invalid number sooo. I checked the resolution centers reply. .....keep in mind I had made the transaction on June 23, 2020......... The information on the PayPal Resolution states I received the product on June 12th????? That's crazy. I am waiting for another response from the resolution center and the seller. I will keep you all posted.... finger crossed but I'm extremely suspicious
Login to Me Too

Yos704
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me, I received tracking info trough USPS and the shipment comes up as delivered. But we have t gotten anything /: about to contact PayPal
Login to Me Too

LORIWARN
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get this resolved for you or are you still fighting? I have been told to wait 10 days for a reply. When did you place your order? Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.