International fraud with the approval of PayPal

chaicodrink
New Community Member

In October 2019, I signed up for an online service that promised a refund if I found that the service wasn't right for me. After a few days I contacted the company to cancel the subscription but they do not come back to me and do not cancel the service I do not use.

Every month since then they charge me $ 41.39. I received a refund twice, but several times since no one is refunding me and PayPal does not stop them.

Pai Pal asked for my credit card to cancel but still they charge me for the balance I have in PayPal's account.

I do not know what to do, I am a person who does not speak English well and I feel that PayPal is exploiting me on ethnicity and racist background..

I don't want to sue them, but I feel my rights are being ignored. 

How can I stop these crooks that PayPal is helping them steal money every month?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello chaicodrink,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

It sounds like you may have inadvertently set up a subscription or billing agreement with this company and that is why the payments are being take.

You can check this here

You can also cancel it from that link.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.