Illegal false unauthorised transaction of 205$

Dusan2
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, i hope someone can help me with this issue.

So i've received a payment for virtual currency (world of warcraft game) and after some time the buyer filed a unauthorised claim from their financial institution claiming he didn't authorised the payment.

The transaction is sent via Goods/Services (i make sure i receive only payments via goods/services now)
I have provided proof of delivery and chat message transcription with the buyer (we used Discord) 

I censored all infos

Payment received from *************
11 August 2020 at 09:29:42 GMT-7
Transaction ID: ********************
Payment Status: ON HOLD

Payment Type: Goods and Services

Gross amount
205,00 USD

OK to ship to
Unconfirmed

Seller Protection
Not eligible

First of all why is seller protection Not eligible if the transaction is sent via Goods/Services? In fact i sent a money request with details to the buyer, and he paid the request just like everyone else. 

Second of all, and this is most important for me now, i forgot to add into response to paypal that the buyer before purchasing sent me a email from the same email he purchased on paypal (basically i have him sending me a email claiming he is purchasing what i wrote in the notes, etc. ) is this considered as some sort of proof that it was him authorising the payment or not? 

Is there a paypal email i can send this new information i just found out i have about the transaction? Because i cant reply anymore to the ongoin dispute or claim or whatever it is. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.