I thought it was already done but it is not?! PLEASE I NEED HELP

fernandez12
Contributor
Contributor

I was a seller and my friend told AJ me that he needs help to transfer money from Paypal to Paypal because he doesn't have one and because he really needs the money for is Grandpa who died. He sold an account from his friend and then they have done the deal. After a 1 day his friend tried to refund the money he send even though he got the account safely and then he is actually using it and then he also blocked AJ in Instagram, Discord and other social media platform. After that paypal doesn't let me to put any info or message on my side then the dispute is closed and I think its done because why would they refund if they actually receive the account it was on December 30-January 2. After that on January 12 it started again I didn't know that because I'm not opening my email account because I thought it is already done. They are making the card issuer to help them with their stuff. They already receive it but why do they still asks for a refund. They are making an alibi that "It is not an authorized payment" but they did it 2 times? LIKE WOW good alibi for trying to scam. Im not aware that there is gmail on my account to reply and It is on January 18 and I just noticed that there is an email yesterday. Please I need help. @kernowlass  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

fernandez12
Contributor
Contributor

Im sorry for the typo but its My friend AJ Told me that* @kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.