I received a mysterious package from the buyer who opened a DISPUTE with me!! hlp plz!

zmanzaq
Contributor
Contributor

Okay so here is a little background on the story: 

Last month I sold a hoodie on Grailed to someone for $800.. within a week of the buyer having the hoodie in there possession they opened a case with me on pay pal saying " the buyer reported that the item they received wasn't as described. We’ve placed a hold on the transaction amount until this case is closed." So the case has been raised to pay pal to figure out the solution.. now while I have been waiting for the case to get decided, yesterday evening I received a package from the Buyer who shipped what I thought was the hoodie back to me, so that I could then refund them their money or whatever the case might have been. However, it turned out what the man had sent me.. and it was addressed to my email address as my first and last name.. but anyways he sent me a pair of fake Jordans with fake stock X verification labels on them in a size 12 .. first off I am extremely creeped out and don't know why I didn't grab gloves when I saw the package was clearly from the man who opened the case against me..Second why would he send me some shoes I didn't even order ? And third, I tried to tell pay-pal but there is zero way to reach anyone! Can someone please help me with what to do!

thanks

gd bless

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello zmanzaq,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Donna

Hello zmanzaq,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.