I have been scammed

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item from ebay and few hours later the item has been removed and the user has disappeared trying to contact to eBay and PayPal for help however the first thing eBay did to suspend my account.if anyone out there please help me.
Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Yea! I did, I send the tracking, with the wrong location for delivery! they know guy is not longer member of eBay, they know everything, but you know, something, since this guys is not eBay member and har to track or get the money back from hem, they not want to loose money, so the easy way is to denied my case and finish! they not need to loose money they not need to pay no buddy! that is the way Paypal and eBay are working.

Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@amatheu 😰 you're right, in fact it's more convenient for them but totally unfair and out of ethic. This is so hard and more hard is eBay doesn't pay to seller by other "bank" except PayPal.

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I see PayPal  is protecting Thief, is the faster way and easy way to terminate a case, I just purchase a tool on eBay, I never received the tool, I call UPS and they told me the tool was delivered( in other city ) they told me they can't give me more information since I wasn't  the recipient of the package, I open a case, then PayPal email the seller he send another tracking number, when I check the tracking number was delivered in ATHENS TENNESSEE and I live in Florida, after wait two weeks, today I received the email that my case was denied, now my next step probably is go to the police since they have the power to get from UPS who was the recipient and then if I can I will sue PayPal. years ago I had a case similar than yours, I ended loosing 410.00 because PayPal, I really don't know how the people in there in the resolution center work, really disgusting, in this I probably ended closing my PayPal account.

TEN FINGERS DOWN FOR PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@amatheu Oh my Lord 😨 I am in shock... If you are buyer you can be scammed, if you're seller you can be scammed too... If you have too much money in your account they also can scam to you... WTH !!

Gosh I gonna try to withdraw all my money as soon I can. Thanks T_T

Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@amatheu @Nikos1881 Guys this is unbelievable... As seller I am from eBay you don't know how many times me and other sellers were scammed by buyers who report accounts taking by hackers and they always the case except if seller make physical delivery to the same address that appear in the invoice of buyer. So many sellers lost cases but looks your cases as buyer losing... it's so weird honestly.

Sometimes I think there's a team of same people of Paypal doing this to get money from us...  honestly!!

No words 😭

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I think is truth, I can't believe, PayPal give to this seller the kiss, and kick me in the   ***bleep**, providing to PayPal all evidence of false or fake trackings, one of then was to a city close to my city, to a different name (because I email UPS and the only they can provide me was the name because they say I wasn't the recipient from the package) then after PayPal email this guy he send another tracking number, and when I check it, package was delivered to ATHENS, TENNESSEE 1,000 miles from me!  then PayPal email me today "you case is denied" so when you see this and was the people you trust, and think they will make fear decision you don't know where to go, just lost the money and go ahead, I think probably I will go to the police and file a case, providing all the evidence I have from the false tracking and the emails from PayPal and the case denied, I not going to stop till I see this fix, I have to work hard to make money for some **bleep** scammer take away and scape easily, because of one bad decision from someone that probably don't look into the case with details,

I know there is bunch of people trying to take advantage from us sellers and buyers. we need to get careful I think eBay is not like before, eider PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@amatheu Go ahead buddy, and honestly I really don't understand how did you lost that case, it's just unbelievable!

Did you call Paypal years ago when they denied your case? 😨

We need to find a external way to demand this kind of cases when we have proof. I feel you and we definitely have to stop to use PayPal.

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I call years ego when the 410.00 and now two weeks ago I start calling and sending proves, phone not answer, they denied my case, that's it, simple, "your case is denied" 

Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@amatheu Oh Lord (╯°□°)╯︵ We have to find other bank serious. Is a shame all this...

Login to Me Too

amatheu
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry now I'm calling for a tool I purchased 115.99 and never received case close and denied

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.