I have been scammed

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item from ebay and few hours later the item has been removed and the user has disappeared trying to contact to eBay and PayPal for help however the first thing eBay did to suspend my account.if anyone out there please help me.
Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Nikos1881 

I am seller from eBay. Did you purchase with guess account or registered account in eBay? 

The seller was new or with few profile? and OMG why eBay suspended your account?

Thanks,

- Regards, Christina Ng Paz.

Login to Me Too

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
I guess the account has just been created then after my purchase vanished.I am almost a member for year or more. I just asked for help from ebay and they suspended my account. Really don't know what to do now.
Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@Nikos1881 

Okay but how much stars have this seller of eBay? Did you tried to call eBay to support?

Login to Me Too

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
First I need a legit number to call them. I tried to email them the answer was suspending my account. May be I am already hacked.the payment went trough paypal.I really need to contact someone and let them now what the hell is going on.thanks a lot for your help.
Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

Okay @Nikos1881 

Can you call to EEUU? 

The primary eBay customer service number is ...Phone is not permitted please search it in Google ... Go to eBay's Call Us page during eBay's business hours (5:00 AM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time). Select the topic you have a question about: selling, buying, your account, delivery and tracking, or returns and refunds.7 ene. 2016

ebay info.jpg

If you want to share the id of seller from eBay to check his profile of seller. You should be covered by buyer protection of PayPal but I don't understand why eBay suspended your account, what reason?

Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
Thats the main question here first they sent me an email that my purchase may be a potential money fraud then when I try to ask for a refund and report this user my account gets suspended.need to contact to PayPal as well dying here for help.
Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

@Nikos1881  I can uderstand. Maybe you was member from one year ago but maybe you had few or zero purchases and suddenly you made a purchase and it was some suspicious because there's so many buyers doing fraud. As seller I am victim of buyers by fraud.

Did you used any kind or VPN or something weird in eBay and Paypal to make your purchase. Your PayPal account is verified?

Login to Me Too

Nikos1881
Contributor
Contributor
Have this PayPal account almost 10 years and ebay for a year.I have bought stuff before that should not be a problem.if they can only check what has happened with my account they would know the issue right away.
Login to Me Too

kamlin
Contributor
Contributor

Okay @Nikos1881  so the seller just disappeared from eBay store? Can you check and share the ID of seller to see it he blocked you?

If eBay suspended your account I suggest to you as last hope going to PayPal to open a dispute attaching the proof of the fraud to get back your money with "buyer protection" but due eBay suspended your account you should fix it first. Let me see the ID of seller to find him please.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.