How to provide "proof of delivery" when many countries are failing to scan as delivered.

peteralanwolf
Contributor
Contributor

I have shipped to well over 40 different countries now.  Only 2 issues in 7 years.

Does anyone know how to provide "proof of delivery" for an international package when so many countries......few countries, in fact, will actually scan the packages as delivered?  Most countries claim that they track the packages, but THEY, in fact, DON'T do it.  Since PayPal does not offer insurance to be added with a shipment, I have been forced to use a third party shipping, outside of PayPal, that HAS an insurance option to be added.  PayPal shipping does not have this option to add it (or if it does, I have not found it yet.)

So, the question really is, "How good is the seller protection for undelivered packages if the courier in those countries don't do their job?"

Any suggestion would be wonderful. If I could continue to use PayPal shipping, that would be easier by far.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.