Horrible service

Krrishgrg
New Community Member
A guy scammed me 60 usd and he won the case cause i didnt know how to response to the claim back
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Krrishgrg 

If you let 20 days lapse the case will close. Or if case is escalated by either party, you must respond to the case especially if you open it and in timely manner to be eligible for Buyer Protection or PayPal will rule for the other person.

7. PayPal Buyer Protection.

7.2 Eligibility Requirements.
     a.    To be eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection you must meet all of the following requirements:

• Your payment must be for an eligible item and made from your PayPal Account (see Section 7.3 for further details on item eligibility)
  • Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under "Dispute Resolution"
  • You must respond to PayPal’s request for documentation and other information in a timely manner
  • Have an Account in good standing
  • You have not received a recovery related to such purchase from another source

7.5 Dispute Resolution. If you are unable to resolve a problem directly with a Seller, you can go to the Resolution Center and follow this process:

• Open a Dispute. Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you made the payment to negotiate with the Seller for resolution of the Dispute.
  • Escalate the Dispute to a Claim. If you and the Seller are unable to come to an agreement, you can escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days after opening the Dispute.

You must wait at least 7 Days from the date of payment to escalate a Dispute for an Item Not Received (INR) Claim. If you do not escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days, PayPal will permanently close the Dispute.

• Respond to PayPal's requests for information in a timely manner. During the Claim process, PayPal may require you to provide documentation or other information. You may be asked to provide receipts, third party evaluations, police reports, or anything else that PayPal specifies.
  • Comply with PayPal's shipping requests in a timely manner. For Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) Claims, PayPal will generally require you, at your expense, to ship the item back to the Seller, or to PayPal, or to a third party and to provide proof of delivery.

You can try to contact customer service and appeal the case:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Krrishgrg
New Community Member
I didnt know how to send response . I send the files they scammed me selling . Nice you guys gave case in his favour. I am not worried about money its just i was scammed like many peoppe they did to . And you favored the case to Scammer . Bye i am not using this anymore. Now he is sending me private messages laughing at me . Worst feeling ever
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.