Hopetopsale SCAM

terri4157
New Community Member

Has anyone else been taken by this fake online store? Were you able to get your money back?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Nana110
Me also, I got socks and threw them away. On the link it said from Canada so I thought it was safe but 4 months later I know it’s from China now and I want a refund
Login to Me Too

GinaM_27
Contributor
Contributor
Yup ordered $60 in Clorox products over 3 weeks ago and nothing. Website I received in email “ cannot be found.”
Login to Me Too

Floyd99
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered $65.00 worth of cleaning products back in May and haven't received a thing!

Login to Me Too

GinaM_27
Contributor
Contributor
I took pics of envelope and socks, sent to PayPal and they updated my case and refunded me my money within 2 days. Just show proof you received the socks and not the product you ordered.
Login to Me Too

ahsa
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased from them Clorox Wipes 73 dollars worth. The package arrived today and it was a pair of socks.
Login to Me Too

Jenins1216
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me too! I ordered $62.41 worth of Clorox wipes and received a grey pair of socks! I can’t contact the vendor because the webpage is unavailable. PayPal closed out the dispute saying that they received confirmation of delivery....I just contacted them again!! Anyone get their money back? Or are we out of luck?
Login to Me Too

ahsa
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, you can get your money back I filed a claim and provided pictures of my original order and the reciept also I included a picture of the socks and the tracking number. All money was returned at the end of 10 days.
Login to Me Too

AK2020
Contributor
Contributor
What is their PayPal name? What’s the charge under?
Login to Me Too

Joann73
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered disinfectant wipes and got a pair of white ankle socks. 

Login to Me Too

2mailmonica
Contributor
Contributor
Yes me too! PayPal closed my dispute case today saying “tracking says delivered” .. I provided a picture of my receipt to PP proving I bought $91.90 of CLOROX WIPES, yesterday a tiny package with SOCKS in the customs area was sent to me. Can’t get in touch w PP via phone or messages. I think I will close my account! PP do a better job at protecting the honest consumers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.