Hopetopsale SCAM

terri4157
New Community Member

Has anyone else been taken by this fake online store? Were you able to get your money back?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

jong1023
New Community Member
I bought from this site but it didn’t arrive yet for almost 3 weeks now. Can I get my money back?
Login to Me Too

Jamiaj99
New Community Member
Oh my order came today... a pair of ankle socks!!! Spent $55 for disinfecting wipes and got a pair of socks.
Login to Me Too

Crys_xo
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I was so livid I sent an email in Chinese praying they read it!!
Login to Me Too

theblackwidow
Contributor
Contributor
I was hoping for disinfectant wipes and I got my delivery from China today! A pair of white socks!!!! Is there a way to get my money back?
Login to Me Too

2mailmonica
Contributor
Contributor
All of us on PayPal’s website and they are allowing this to go on?
Login to Me Too

Calea816
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. I pair of socks came instead of the wipes. I just put in a dispute through PayPal. We will see what happens.
Login to Me Too

Jenins1216
Contributor
Contributor
They closed out my dispute because they had “proof of delivery”....um yeah...they delivered socks!! Not the Clorox wipes that so ordered!! Hope you have better luck! I’ve notified my local news station about this because PayPal has been absolutely useless.
Login to Me Too

2mailmonica
Contributor
Contributor

Ask PayPal to reopen the case show them the packaging with the socks in customs descriptions.. did you have any proof of purchase? PayPal reopened my case but I had already called my credit card co and they are now "investigating". good luck!

Login to Me Too

I just received my ankle socks today. Purchased 80$ From Clorox.com on Hopetopsale. Bull crap!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.