Help!

dci2360
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a item from Marjorie on the march 21st, and she shipped it out and I have the tracking number and it is moving through the usps. I just bought another item on the March 29th. She put in the same tracking number. There is noway my item got with the first item. I am afraid she did not sned my second item which was $20.00. The first one was $15.00. I think because they know paypal is down and I cant talk to them to tell them what is going on.When ever my first item is deliverd because they use the same tracking number it will show that my 2nd item was deleiered to. This seller is located in New York and in the tracking it has a (ssk) and going to a Georgia location. I just need help. Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @dci2360 

Thank you for reaching us through community center. I hope you are doing just fine.

I know that the situation is alarming but don't worry because you can definitely file a dispute for that $20 transaction. 

Since you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back.

In this article, you'll get more clarification on how you can file a dispute with PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Hope that helps. Take care.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

HI @dci2360 

Thank you for reaching us through community center. I hope you are doing just fine.

I know that the situation is alarming but don't worry because you can definitely file a dispute for that $20 transaction. 

Since you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back.

In this article, you'll get more clarification on how you can file a dispute with PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/i-didn't-receive-my-item-or-it's-different-than-describe...

Hope that helps. Take care.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.