Help with Buyer Fraud Resolution

dasilva333
New Community Member
Hey guys I really need help eBay has completely dropped the ball on this situation and I need advice figuring out what’s my best recourse. Here’s a recap of what happened: - buyer purchases an item for $2000+ - buyer decides to cancel order the day payment was processed - item shipped without signature verification So I am going to paraphrase their final resolution to this case: - eBay admits they item was received and is not holding that in contention - because the buyer changed his mind they gave him the refund for the payment - ebays literal advice was to ask the buyer for the money back or the product back - buyer ignoring my messages What’s my best course of action? Should I try to pursue legal action against eBay or the buyer? The key here is that because the buyer wanted to cancel the order, because I didn’t ship it with signature verification, even though they admit he received it, that means I lose the payment and the product. Doesn’t seem fair to me in my opinion.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.