Help please.

David-Emmerson
Contributor
Contributor

I have been scammed with selling a very good mobile phone. When selling it the buyer mailed me with this. 
The payment of £250.00 GBP sent from Susan <removed> has not been posted into your PayPal account due to PayPal terms to verify shipment before posting Payment.

PayPal is working to make it safer than ever to buy and sell online. One of the boldest step to protect buyer & seller is to verify shipment before posting payment into seller's account after payment has been confirmed, to help ensure a safe and smooth transaction.

Payment details

Amount (pending😞 £250.00 GBP

Receipt No: U-3VL22726G60595360

Buyer: Susan <removed>

Shipping address:

Name: MR HENRY

<removed>

Which i thought was genuine. can anyone shed any light please? 

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Stranger1
Contributor
Contributor
When address inaccessible they leave note with collection address, and after 4-5 days he comes and take with electronic signature, but I hope he or she will have more expenses than our items in the future
Login to Me Too

deedub19
Contributor
Contributor
Had this issue today advertised a phone for sale on gumtree. Susan Fowler was the name given, the postal address was Milton Keynes. Something was just off about the whole process. Glad i googled the name into and it brought me to this page.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.