Help me with a case issue! (ERROR ISSUES!)

FNDCO
New Community Member

I have been trying to submit my response to a dispute case and every time I click submit I get an error that appears in the form of a Triangle with a "!" in the center with no further detail or description. 

The buyer bought a digital goods service from my design agency and agreed to a No-Refund Policy and it was also stated in the terms and conditions. 
Once we began the transfer of digital goods over to the client she immediately requested a refund claiming the item was not received. 

She was also racist on the phone with me and my team spewing a slew of slurs our way. (We have proof of that as well)

All we want is to submit our evidence. I have until August 1st. (7-8 Days)

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FNDCO
New Community Member

It is also worth noting that while attempting to contact support through the message center, the agent that responded to my messages replied as if I were the buyer and not the seller. (Really?? Good job PayPal....)

I included all the details of the invoice and transaction ID, etc. This has been an absolute PAIN. I don't think I will ever use PayPal again after this.

(Please reply with viable payment gateways for ecommerce. TIA!)

Login to Me Too

A3XR_D4G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I would love to know the outcome of this case (if there is one yet). I also suggest for the future, you implement a system which is able to track when and where a customer is downloading your digital designs. If they need to have an account open on your website which has a purchase tab, maybe add a download button which is able to track the time, date, and IP address the button is clicked from.

This is just one little fun idea which could allow you to prove a digital design is indeed delivered. Unfortunately, if a digital goods transaction is unauthorised, there is absolutley no way you can win it I don't believe (this is from years of experience within this industry and from losing thousands). However, if a "item not received case" is opened, you can certainly win if you are able to provide dates, times, and IP addresses of where the digital items were downloaded.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.