Hello

New Community Member

Hello,

I have been selling digital products for a long time, these are scripts and web templates. Many customers try to deceive me. He always makes up his mind that something doesn't work on the script or web template.

Scams are of the same nature. Lie and think about how to get money back from paypal. I also have decent customers who thank and ask for the configuration of the script on the hosting, I will do this service to the customer for free.
I do not agree with the decision from Paypal, the case has been closed, I do not know why you re-examined the case.

A digital product is not a physical product that is returned to the seller.

First, it happened to me that paypal decided on a digital product in favor of the buyer. Which the buyer is now laughing about getting a free digital product and paypal money back.

The customer's claim that the digital product is non-functional is not convincing evidence that paypal could immediately decide the truth in favor of the customer.

As a result, the customer could not even provide new information or evidence of a script malfunction. But only paypal rushed and decided in favor of the customer.

Here is a script that I sell to customers and that he bought:

<removed>

I ask paypal to return my money back for my account, for the digital product sold.

The customer's claims are false and unconvincing evidence.

When you decided in favor of a fraudster, how did you find out he was right? You did not find out the truth, but you only decide what the fraudster said. After careful consideration, I decided that I would never use the paypal wallet again, because it only comes out to defraud fraudsters.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1294 

There is no paypal seller protection for digital items, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.