Hello i need some advice buyer refund

Christian213
Contributor
Contributor
Hello The buyer refunded his money even though he already got the item and got a confirmation (virtual item) so i wanted an advice on how do i win this case i gave him everything on june 15 but he suddenly ask the refund on june 25 now i had negative in my balance i just notice it just now june 27 I can’t refund the item because it is virtual and not refundable I don’t know what should i do especially i already spent the money already. At first we talk about that it should be send via friends and family but he send it via goods and services and now this happen :’( this is the first time it happen to me im still starting out my business I’m scared that buyer might win on resolute center even though I didn’t do anything wrong or bad i wish there’s also a seller protection I also don’t know or not sure if i posted it in right category im sorry im new in community Please give me some advice
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Crosade
Contributor
Contributor

What kind of digital good was it? If it were me, I would open a dispute, include transcripts of conversations, transactions and receipt of the buyer receiving the digital goods.

Login to Me Too

Christian213
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your advice! How do i open dispute? I already sent in paypal our conversation and the proof that he receive the account the transaction was made in website called epicnpc which is where there’s a middleman (the website is pretty trusted as a lot of people used it and ive used it for a lot of times already) and the digital good is Elsword account which is also in note when he sent the money “elsword acc”
Login to Me Too

Crosade
Contributor
Contributor

On the paypal website click on the help button and type in "resolution center" once there you should see a list of things you can do. Under Case ID you should see the case from the buyer to you the seller. Go under action on the right side and you should be able to file an appeal against the decision to refund your money back to the buyer. Be sure to included everything you have so they can have the most for your case to allow them to side with you.

Login to Me Too

Shan072
Contributor
Contributor
My seller didnt sell me anything he doesnt have any proof that he shipped to my country i made a dispute paypal said without any proof i cant get my money denied, i paid for nothing with paypal buyer protection, one who investigated my case and paypal authoritys **bleep** them too, nice scamming paypal keep up the good work
Login to Me Too

Christian213
Contributor
Contributor

same just now i got an email from paypal that they favor the buyer because The buyer stated the item was damaged on receipt or was different from what was described, affecting the value of the item. when i provided all the proofs even with his confirmation and also they didn't give back my account or something i was just left hanging there with the debt of 405$ (because of negative) ==" it was really unfair for seller hell this is the last time ill use paypal

Login to Me Too

Shan072
Contributor
Contributor
Brother, dont use this **bleep** service, hope they will close all their services. Paypal lose customers and money, hope paypal will be robbed and closed forever,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.