HeldMoney Recieved

JimMadis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

This is my first time I actually feel like.... well a word start for "S" and ends with "D", cause I sold some "in-game money" for real money Cause I've quited playing this game few months ago and some ask for what I have in-game for money and I accept that. The thing is that this is the first time someone is trying to "steal?" cause she send a refund for "Not as described - claim" but this is not true. I attached pictures of our conversation in discord (which is where she found me in a channel that players actually buy-sell for this game) of her saying "Thanks" and that she will buy the rest of the money I got in-game in 30-40 minutes. My question is how do I defend myself to that? I mean ok I send screenshots but I also saw that she send a link from a Site that actually selling in-game stuff that I'm not part of this action. Should I contact this site? Or Paypal will, so they figure that I'm not actually Seller not even a Member.... 

I'm kind of scared cause my english are not very good and I don't know if I can defend my self into this situation and I hope I can make you people understand what I mean... Honestly I regret doing this sell part, like 40 euros gonna save my life but I've never thoght of someone would be so rude to try to do what? Steal something that is actuall not even real? I mean it's a game money that she buys and she trying to steal "game money"? I cannot imagine in real life what she would do with real money and not just game for a game money.

I already send screenshots of our discord conversation and discord mail that is the same with paypal. I even have the same phone number or both. Do you advise me to do something else? This is the first time something like that happens to me and I don't know what to do and I feel this is unfair for the time I wasted playing and now getting "robed".

Thanks for your precious time,

Jim.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.