HOW DO I GET MY MONEY FROM PAY PAL

errolsampson
New Community Member
Thanks, kindly advise here if I still will be credited:
Firstly I forwarded parcel to buyer
Buyer received parcel
Then you had issue on R1000.00 payment which In was not informed reason for, I did payment of R1000.00 as Buyers payment was rejected
Then you had issue with Waybill Date hence parcel was delivered on Tuesday already
Then yesterday you had network problems
Today you state the the account was overpaid with a R1000.00 but u made it clear should I not pay the R1000,00 my transfer will not go through
What you request now is that I need to refund the Buyer with a R1000.00 again which I will not do, as I already did a payment of R1000.00
Things are getting more dodgy by the day as every time u request something then you promise immediate payment,but then there are a issue attach of another payment every time. If R4600.00 was really paid by the buyer and then an additional R1000.00 by myself and a R500.00(REJECTED) it surely can't be that the account was overpaid cause you said the R1000.00 was for the agent.
Sir for the last time I urge you to come forth with the real truth as I will forward this communication to my Legal Advisor as I already did all your previous e-mails.
I will not pay another cent to you and will make it now my duty to investigate starting with the Buyer and the Ombudsman to investigate into your business.
The buyer's phone is not functioning  nor the person who received the parcel anymore so that again makes me more aware of this deal .

Thanking you in advance
Errol <removed>
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@errolsampson 

Seems like you got scammed by the buyer.

Why would you do a payment of R1000.00 when you are the seller? You are supposed to be paid. And you pay for the shipping company you choose to ship with.

Seems like all the excuses were to get you to pay money and ship item.

Then paying an ‘agent’ is involved. Immediate red flag, there. You pay R1000.00 through PayPal?

I do not believe the buyer even paid at all, they just gave you excuse after excuse, stringing you along. No money in PayPal account means then you did not get paid.

No money in PayPal account? Then, do not ship goods. Say, sorry, I see no payment in my account, so cannot ship.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.