HE'S BACK...<removed>

SamLoveday
New Community Member

Looks like our old friend...Mark Thomp... is back...this time with throat cancer...

Trying to sell a car on Gumtree/Facebook and I get this:

Hello

Thanks  for the response!   The price is a good buy for me... please remove the advert and consider it sold as i am paying your full asking price i have done thorough check on the advert and i'm fine with it,sadly i would not be able to come personally to view or collect it due to house bound went through throat cancer surgery and couldn't talk more but will be ok soon  but i have an agent that would help me to pick it up at your preferred location after you have received your money and i'll pay you via PayPal and pick up will start after you have cash your money ..if that is ok with you.
Where is the pick up location so that i can inform the agent about it now and send me your registered paypal email and name,so i can make arrangement for payment. I can also transfer from my paypal to your bank account. Kindly get back to me with your BSB number Account number and Account name .
Regards
Mark

Definite scammer!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.