Great job paypal

Stanglad01
Contributor
Contributor
After a nightmare of a sale with FedEx damaging a package I sent to the buyer paypal charged me a fee which I really disagreed with and received many calls with no resolution and a lot of frustration I finally got transferred to John. I was completely ready to close my account and never use this service again buy John was very polite and helpful and applied a credit to my account and restored my faith in this service and I will now continue my business with PayPal. John #1630875 deserves to be commended for for personable and professional customer service abilities. I believe this guy should receive a bonus for saving a customer for PayPal. Good job John!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jamiedickinson
New Community Member

PayPal have started charging these fees nonchalantly this year. I have been hit with about £200 worth of them. As you say, it leaves too much of a bitter taste in ones mouth and we no longer use the platform.

Login to Me Too

jbrown9052
Contributor
Contributor

I hope I am putting this in the right place. I just wanted to sincerely thank Mike ID #1630759, for solving my "confirm identity" problem when I was trying to transfer money from my bank to paypal which I have been doing for years with no problem. I had sent dozens of messages and made several phone calls to paypal over a 3 week period. I tried everything they advised and still the problems remained. But I called today and Mike was able to handle the matter and resolve it. He was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. He had me do the transfer while on the phone and it worked. I am so happy and pleased with his service.  And I hope whatever cause the issue in the first place won't ever occur again. But if it does, I want Mike to handle it. GREAT JOB MIKE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.