Fraudulent transaction

AndyD2574
Contributor
Contributor
So I sold a watch via ebay and I was messaged by the buyer to post to alternative address which I did as the message came directly from their ebay account. I posted and submitted tracking info as per ebay rules. It’s alleged the the buyer account was hacked and my watch had been bought by someone unauthorised. PayPal investigated and ruled in my favour as I totally and 100% followed process and closed the case. Now the case has been re-opened with the reason ‘buyer didn’t receive goods’? PayPal have again threatened to take my money? I followed process, sold in good faith and responded to an ebay email asking to be posted to an alternative address? How do I know I haven’t been the victim of a scam in that the buyer has engineered this claiming non receipt of goods so he can claim back his money. Surely once signed for its a police matter as it’s theft but actually against me? I have submitted all evidence to PayPal yet they always want to side with the buyer when I have done absolutely nothing wrong? I have raised a counter claim against the buyer for theft of my watch. Any advice, thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.