Fraudulent Transaction Dispute

CFCONCEPTS
New Community Member

I cannot believe the horrible security that eBay and Paypal have! My account is fairly new and I have already had to deal with multiple scam attempts! This one tops it for me! I sold a designer piece of clothing.  The buyer emailed and asked multiple questions prior to purchasing. He bought the item and paid. I shipped it and provided tracking information.  The item was received on March 10th.  On March 24th, this POS claimed it was a fraudulent transaction. When Paypal sided with me, he turned around and filed with his bank.  Paypal told me that he filed with his bank against Paypal, yet Paypal is holding my funds and won't release it until his bank makes a decision.  What kind of crap is this? The buyer has my item and Paypal has money!! This is on Paypal and eBay if they allowed a fraudulent transaction to go through.  I have no way of vetting buyers! All they do is protect buyers and provide no protection for the seller! As far as I am concerned, this is their problem.  So now,, what happens if this idiot's bank sides with them? Am I just out of the money and the item? What a joke! This is the worst place ever to sell things! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.