Fraudulent Chargeback and merchant protection

247billing
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal, 

One of our customer from October made a fraudulent chargeback following a minor damage on his doll's hand.

Obviously regular people ask us for help or buy our repair kit right? Which has glue so you can fix that in less that a minute invisibly but not this one no

This one decided not to notify us a file a fraudulent chargeback instead. I will not let this one go. 

I do not know why but I cannot reply to it without specifying an address? This is not OK at all. 

We do not accept this return:

1/ That would mean having to custom clear it and pay for logistic fees
2/ In no way this minor damage caused by this person makes this product eligible for a refund or a return as per our terms and conditions
3/ Due to the nature of the products and hygienic reason, these items cannot be returned regardless the result.

This is the 2nd fraudulent chargeback we are getting in the row. Paypal has to better fight for us here, as this is an obvious fraud. 

Last time our customer called DHL while the package was on its way to change it to "signature not required" then at reception pretended it was stolen. 

Merchants cannot be exposed like this we basically have 0 protection here and this is nor OK nor acceptable. 

As of now and until the options to reply to the chargeback are changed, we cannot reply to it. 

How can that be changed? If I don't reply the system says the buyers is right

This is crazy and enough to make us stop using Paypal for good if this is not solved in our favor.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.