Fraud

zaboomafoo2000
Contributor
Contributor

William <removed> ebay mixerboy777 bought a postal cover from me. I sent without tracking number. He said it never was delivered. Paypal refunded money cover was never recovered. But 6 months later i find it up for sale on ebay under another account called suncoaststamp item number 223270776457. am reporting it and contacted them to return it or will get the police involved. I have all records of the transaction and know something about the over no one else knows on how to identify it. What can i do now.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @zaboomafoo2000,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost a case of Item Not Received 6 months ago. I understand that you believe that the item that you sold is now being resold by a different account. PayPal cannot intervene any further in this matter.

In order to be covered for Seller Protection for future transactions, a tracking number showing delivery is required. Choosing not to use trackable shipping puts you at risk of loss for items that are reported as not received.

I hope this helps.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.