Fraud PayPal eBay seller dispute case money

John3108
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, one month ago I sold a iPad Pro for £489.00. I use Royal Mail special delivery to get it to the global shipping programme depot, so it can go to its destination Cyprus. However when buyer received item he said he got books instead of iPad and he filed a case against me saying I scammed him..so now for about 1 month and half it’s been back and forth. Then PayPal have favoured me and closed the case because of my sufficient evidence. However buyer is making allegations and now saying he’s coming to visit me personally and saying he’s raising the case. I have spoken to my local police they said what PayPal have done have closed it. So there’s nothing they can do. I just don’t want the hassle this person is trying to get his money back and keep the iPad. Any advice please thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

hungrybegger65
New Community Member
hey man paypal has done there job here if need be seek legal advice from a lawyer unless threats of harm are made its a civil matter no matter how much the police would like to help

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

hungrybegger65
New Community Member
hey man paypal has done there job here if need be seek legal advice from a lawyer unless threats of harm are made its a civil matter no matter how much the police would like to help
Login to Me Too

John3108
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.