False Dispute

Enix8617
Contributor
Contributor
One of the buyers have initated a dispute today for 250 Euros stating that it was an "Unauthorized Purchase", even though its not true. I had sold a game account to the buyer and the deal was on facebook. When the buyer sent me money, the payment was on hold, but she approved it within few mins after I handed her over the account credentials on facebook, to which she also thanked me, but now the buyer wants to scam the money from me, even if I have handed her the account.. now even if she gets the money, I wont be getting back my account. Paypal asked me to send some evidences, to which I replied with screenshots of the facebook conversation. Any suggestions how I should approach next and how long it should take to resolve this or what are the chances that the case will be in my favour ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Enix8617
Contributor
Contributor
She received the digital good on 4th March, its been almost 1 month and it is already enough time to realize whether it was an unauthorized transaction.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.