Fake claim

Sagar1231
Contributor
Contributor
Someone i sold a digital service has opened a fake claim against me.What shall i do?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Sagar1231, I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. To answer your question, please respond via resolution center and provide any compelling evidences that, you think, will disprove your buyer's claim. Once received, we will review it and will reach out back to you via email for any updates as soon we are back in normal operation. You may also find the below link helpful: https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/can-i-provide-additional-information-or-evidence-to-help... Thank you for your patience and have an excellent day! Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sagar1231
Contributor
Contributor
I have provided multiple proofs and yet i has been closed in the buyers favour....its a digital service....so there is no tracking details i can provide..it was an account i sold to him....and i have proof of him confirming to logging into my account and having fulk access to it and i have provided it already
Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Sagar1231, I wish I could see your case right now so I can check what else we can do but I am not working right now and advice is just a voluntary. However, you can still appeal as soon as we are back in operation as our phone lines are all currently closed due to coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. My vast regret for the inconvenience.
Login to Me Too

Sagar1231
Contributor
Contributor
Yes....i would like to appeal and have someone look at my proof in person cause i gave legit proof of me selling the account to the buyer!
Login to Me Too

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Sagar1231 

Yes. Let's do that.

There's still a slim chance to get an agent over the phone as we are in skeletal schedule due to emergency. However, you may try to contact Customer Service via chat/email. To get there, kindly click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country. 

Or, you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
Twitter: @AskPayPal

Note: There's still no guarantee of an immediate response but you can try.

***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe! ☺

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.