FRAUDULENT claim on item "Not received" was supported by Paypal !

cymimi03
Contributor
Contributor

Dear everyone, I would really appreciate your kind help on this case --- “Item not received – claim Case ID: PP-D-53418740” where buyer made fraudulent claims of “not receiving items” both on Ebay and Paypal! And most importantly, he was sent a full refund by paypal on Febuary 8th, AFTER having already lost the same claim on ebay on January 24th 2020!!! Timeline: 1/1/2020 Buyer won auction on ebay item 174142909368 11/1/2020 Buyer won auction on ebay item 174142884300 Both items are identical “Digital VUE CINEMA TICKET” from my ebay shop. Also digital way of sending item was clearly stated on listing, “Upon receiving payment, I will email ticket to you to print out at any time, thanks!” 12/1/2020 I notified buyer and sent both items together by ebay message in its attachment. (Actually I sent the same message with items twice just to make sure buyer could receive the tickets!!!) 22/1/2020 However buyer fraudulently claimed one ticket (item 174142884300) was not received and opened “Not received” case on EBAY, about which I reported to ebay immediately with screen captures, ie a clear record of sending both items together, therefore Ebay representatives “Farhan and Pratiksha” helped close the case in my favour o[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]2020 Also buyer opened the same “Not received” case (item 174142909368) on PAYPAL, to which I submitted following evidence immediately: 1. Ebay record of sending both items 174142884300 & 174142909368, ie screen captures of original ebay message with attachment of 2 tickets on 12/1/2020. (Same as what I sent to ebay on the same case!) 2. Along with Ebay's decision of closing the same “Not received case” on 24/1/2020. 8/2/2020 Paypal made a wrong decision to fully refund the buyer!!!!! Meanwhile, I received email requesting me to “appeal” by the deadline of Febuary 18th, when there was NO such “Appeal” option on this case in resolution centre on paypal! I contacted paypal immedately, but heard NOTHING except that they again did not reverse refund ie change their wrong decision. Now I am back to readdress this urgent issue due to health conditions for nearly 8 months (had 2 surgeries this year). I have also attached all relevant documents here for you to refer to. Finally my account has been active since 2012 with very good reputations as both seller and buyer, I would be most grateful and appreciate any of your kind advice! Thank you all so much!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.