Endless loading loop when trying to report unauth. activity after being charged negative balance

Sixtheninth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community, 

PayPal's behavior has been indeed a curiously weird after a scammer hit my account. Not only they did refuse to clear a negative balance the scammer caused despite me winning a dispute case against them, but also the reporting of the unauth. activity generates an infinity loading loop disallowing me to pursue further action (tried on several browser with the same result). 

Emailing the customer support led to nowhere, as they simply defend themselves with generic template letters (never actually responding to specific request). Their only strategy they offer is for me to call them and pay them more money for help that should actually be free of charge, especially when it is those greedy maggots who are standing in the way of effective resolution. I really wish to cancel all my ties with this unscrupulous corporation, but alas my negative balance prevents me. 

Has anyone have any idea on how to appeal and actually through written form reach some of the higher ranks surpassing all those robots on the lowest part of their pyramid? 

Many thanks 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.