Ebay Yeezy scammer

kfbbk
Contributor
Contributor

Sold a pair of yeezys on ebay a few days a go. Buyer received them and claimed they were fake after having them checked by someone they claimed authenticates shoes and bags etc. Buyer then asked for a refund, I wanted to receive the shoes back first or at least receive a tracking number for them after they'd been posted back to me, buyer refused and demanded their money first. After messages back and forth, eventually I gave the refund and expected them to send the shoes back, after I said I'd cover the shipping cost too. Next day after the money had left my paypal, buyer messages me and says they'd rather keep the shoes, even thought they told me they were fake? Huge red flags, definitely a scam. So now I've lost my shoes and the buyer has my money. They claimed they're waiting for it to return to their account and they'll send it back. I can't open a case through ebay or paypal, how do I go about getting my money back because I feel like i've been scammed. Why would you suddenly decide to keep fake shoes. Be aware of these scammers, i know have no leverage through ebay to open a case and i'm not sure paypal can do anything either. Does anyone know what I can do in this instance?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

adrixn0903
New Community Member
hi, had the same case but a few years ago (when the 350 v1 were a thing). the seller from france sent me fake shoes in a original box them claimed that i got a pair of fakes in hand trying to scam him (which wasnt true). end of the story, paypal kept my money and he still has his shoes ... sorry bud i feel you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.