Ebay, Paypal, and Refunds

9057Kenny
New Community Member
So. Due to covid, I'm unemployed. Due to debt, I'm not getting government help. So I resorted to selling my belongings. I sold an item online for about $60. But the buyer wanted a refund, they sent the item back, and when I go to issue a refund Ebay says "There was an issues, please try again" I realized I am 3$ short of the necessary funds to complete the refund. So I went to transfer $3 to my account. But because of my bank that transfer will not be completed until 2 days after the return deadline for eBay sellers. Then to top it all off, Ebay sends me an invoice saying I owe them $30 for my listings. Even though listings like this one were refunded, they don't care. They still want their 10% cut. So...here I am. Stranded. I am unfamiliar with this technology, and have never sold items online until now. Alot of stuff has been building up on me, and at this point I need a break. If you have any possible solution, please help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.