Ebay+PayPal issue as a seller

Hanif89
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item on eBay buyer opened a return under item received as not matching the listing eBay has refunded the buyer as a chargeback but I have not received the item back yet, as eBay have closed the case and was via ebay.fr I can't seem to get help from anywhere. Is there any way I am protected as I have lost £860 on the order as well as the item. (Buyer sent me message via WhatsApp laughing and taking the mic out of me and mocking me)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Hanif89,

I'm sorry to hear that the case was closed without the item being returned to you. As this was an eBay case, PayPal is unable to appeal the case. The case would have to be appealed through eBay. Please reach out to eBay customer service for further assistance.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.