EBay does not care about sellers EBAY DID IT AGAIN.

ROGER_M
New Community Member

Well folks it is useless as usual to even bring this discussion and comment here to this page on ebay. 

Ebay has done it again to another seller like me. No regard for sellers and any fair policy set by the seller in the selling practice.

Here's what happened; I sold a pair of running shoes and buyer got the shoes in tip top condition, just as it was listed and photographed in the listing. Listing describes the shoes as EXCELLENT CONDITION CLOSE TO MINT (and it was when it got shipped) Here is what the difference is between new item and excellent mint item. NEW ITEM IS A BRAND NEW ITEM WITHOUT ANY KIND OF USE LOOK TO IT AND EXCELLENT  OR CLOSE TO MINT ITEM HAS BEEN USED AND IT SHOWS PRE-OWNED CONDITION.

Buyer sent me the message and tells me he is very disappointed with the shoes I sent because he found dog hair under the insoles that he sent the photos of the condition that shows few hair sticking to the insoles.

I offered a 5 dollars credit for the disappointment to appease the buyer he writes back and asked for more dollar amount, so I offered 8 dollars, he writes back and demand 20 dollars, AND TELLS ME HE ALREADY WASHED THE SHOES AND INTENT TO KEEP THEM IF I REFUND 20 DOLLARS,  THEN HE WITES BACK AND SYAS "OK THEN I WILL INVOLVE EBAY IN TO THIS.  that I refused. It was 49 dollar sale with free shipping + selling fee+final value fee. Now do the math my profit +0.

Listing says NO RETURNS, ITEM BEING OFFERED AS IS, WE DO NOT WASH SHOES, WE ONLY DO INITIAL CLEANING. BUYER PAYS THE RETURN SHIPPING FEE.

Buyer threaten to involve ebay and demand to send prepaid shipping label. I replied against the listed policy and agreed to accept the return if buyer ship at his cost.

I also reported the buyer to ebay in this regard.

As usual ebay did not even listened the problem and allowed buyer to ship back and allowed a 100% refund.

One more time: THE SHOES THAT I SHIPPED LOOKED EXACTLY WHAT WAS DESCRIBED IN THE LISTING.

Anyone can look at the sold listing and see the condition. EVEN A BLIND PERSON CAN TELL THE CONDITION ON THOSE SHOES.

Well I will not be a part of selling or buying on ebay. I got 4 accounts on ebay and all get use either buying or selling. Even I bought a heat pump for my house on ebay.

I have been with ebay since 2007.

After 316 feedback on this account, rising star rating, this what I got from ebay. I use paypal card for almost all my purchases outside of ebay. YOU WOULDN'T BE MAKING A SINGLE PENNY FROM ME AND FEW F MY FAMILY FRIENDS ANY MORE EBAY.

Ill treated sellers like me will rise and hopefully walk away from ebay as well. It is not worth the hassle.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.