Dropshipping high-valuable pre-used watches?

BalbuDabiFu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, I would like to know if I could list on ebay pre-used high-valuable watch brends that cost from few thousands to few hundred thousands dollars. I would like those products that I found on official watch resellers online but for higher price. I would take only $200-500 profit per watch. Is that dropshipping? Will PayPal block my account when I recieve amount of $12,000.00 ? Because I dont wanna sell something and then I cannot buy from reseller and send to client. Could that client ask for refund and you give him his money even if you block my account? Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BalbuDabiFu

I don't think there is a problem selling them but go read up on paypals acceptable use policy to double check.

Equally if you are selling items for that high a price then you are very brave, go and read up on paypals seller protection policy (and its limitations) so you can risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

if you have found these watches ,so have others .

$200 profit is not enough to pay Paypal fee and say Ebay fee,SHIPPING,INSURANCE and SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

Paypal will withhold the payment until you have shipped and delivered and it becomes a catch 22 situation as you don't have the money to buy the watch,and Paypal wont release the money if the buyer has not received his watch.

If the buyer files item not as described and return a piece of paper,he will get his money back,then you have no money and no watch . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.