Double charge due to scam dispute

Mbourgeois
Contributor
Contributor
Hello everyone, please help. I’ve been dealing with this situation since early May and it’s causing me an extreme amount of stress on my already a stressful life. I do art on the side for extra cash and was commissioned for a lot of work. The buyer paid via PP and then a month later filed a dispute with her bank. I know I will lose this dispute despite my evidence and have been subject to almost $100 in chargeback fees. I know I will most likely lose because PP has been less than helpful and I am not protected under seller protection as I provided a service and not a physical good that can be shipped. I know I have been scammed. They previously charged me around $300 for the disputes, which I covered the balance for. They then charged me AGAIN for the same amounts for the SAME DISPUTES. I have been trying to get in contact with support, but due to their more than careless attitudes and Covid, that hasn’t worked out. What do I do and who can I talk to? Thank you. -a kid just trying to do their best
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.