Do you guys will deliver 100% items with upfront payment only?

elevenmo
New Community Member

This is what happened to me.

Im a seller, digital product seller. I got a buyer and we deal to make 50% upfront payment, and I will start to work.

And i have done my task, but i cant deliver the products, seller should complete the payment 100%. Otherwise I will never send the products. I guess you will do the same if you are a seller.

Buyer asked to do refund because i didnt deliver, it is weird, he has not completed the payment but want to get product? 

And the most dissapointed things is Paypal decided to do refund, well. Im gonna make this viral and will never accept the decision.

This is simple, ask buyer to complete the payment, and if i cant deliver the product, so this is the right time to apply refund policy. How do you guys think on this??

FYI. I have listed the details of products in google sheet and share to buyer, once he sent the rest of payment, for sure i just share the url of products, otherwise Paypal can take the money back anytime.

I will never accept this. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.