Do I send or not?

mazzamark
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I could do with some help on this, relatively new seller, sold items on ebay and never felt like this. I'm maybe too suspicious, I sell a neiche scientific equipment over £1000 per sale. Had a buyer in PR, US bought a kit on ebay and alarm bells sounded. 0 feedback but then when I pressed to look it was over 600, all private, that looked strange. Paid but the paypal balance is on hold. Then the second alarm, I sell all over the world but I had a warning that due to address it could only be sent to the UK. I cancelled the sale. She then found my website and asked if she could buy on there to which I said yes, she bought multiple items up to the value of £1500, paid by paypal and again on hold, it didnt include shipping so that was an extra £60 to which she paid at 5am local time and its come up with a different address. I cant afford to lose the item and I cant afford to lose the sale if its genuine. Any help much appreciated

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.