Dispute going on after i won the case.

mk_gupta27
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal Case PP-D-27656724, On 2nd April the case was created and escalated. On 8 April i won the case i.e paypal review the complete case and i won it legally...the buyer excuses 3 times... He didn't received the product, the purchase was unauthorized and he didn't make the purchase... I've also submitted you more than enough proofs, his chat, his ip address, his all the screenshots where he send me payment with the screenshot( he send me screenshot of the successful payment that means he made tbe purchase), i sent his ip address(ip address provided by google after login... That means he got the product and he login it... Now on 28 may the case reopend balance went negative from my wallet... When i called paypal customer support... He told me i don't have to worry about it...whether i loss or won the case again... Paypal will pay the amount... On 12 june the case extended and additionally negative more 17$... Where was my fault? I've already submitted more than enough proofs, if my every buyer will create dispute then I'll be get jail.... You customer execute said not to worry... But now I'm worrying... Please clear this case...
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mk_gupta27 

This time buyer probably went to their financial institution to file a chargeback so PayPal opened a new dispute and held payment again with additional chargeback fee deducted. If your transaction is meets seller protection requirements and eligibility for charge back coverage, determined by PayPal's sole discretion, then PayPal will cover your damages.

7. PayPal Seller Protection.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mk_gupta27 

This time buyer probably went to their financial institution to file a chargeback so PayPal opened a new dispute and held payment again with additional chargeback fee deducted. If your transaction is meets seller protection requirements and eligibility for charge back coverage, determined by PayPal's sole discretion, then PayPal will cover your damages.

7. PayPal Seller Protection.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mk_gupta27
Contributor
Contributor
When i called paypal... Their customer care told me that my case is in seller protection... I sell a game account...does it cover seller protection.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.